The original Chaos Engine was an incredible game released in 1993, and developed by the very famous Bitmap Brothers. It was a well known title that at it's core, was for the Amiga in which one or two players battled in a top down shooter genre against the evil creations of the titular Chaos Engine. With four landscapes to traverse and weapons to use it was an extremely popular game on any system. But today's news is from Mastertronic as they are now selling the enhanced PC, Mac and Linux version at 90% off with enhanced features and Steam achievements!
- Battle through four unique worlds in single player or online and local co-op modes.
- Play in 'Enhanced mode' or 'Classic mode' with its original graphics and controls for the true Amiga experience.
- Gamepad support with optional 16-directional movement.
- Steam achievements to test the mettle of both new players and old fans.
- Relive the classic 90's Richard Joseph soundtrack.
Available for PC, Mac and Linux at only $0.99!