WinUAE 3.2.0 Beta 14 - A small Amiga emulator update, with 64bit support
You probably already noticed by now that WinUAE by Toni Wilen was updated recently with 64bit support. Well today Toni has once again released another beta release as WinUAE 3.2.0 beta 14, and again supports both 32bit and 64bit windows. This update although small, fixes some issues such as 64-bit JIT fixes. JIT FPU also fixed and Directory harddrives and uaehf.device is now KS 1.2 automount/boot capable. Regarded as the best Amiga emulator you can use for Amiga retro gaming, right next to FS-UAE, it's highly recommended to update after you've read the changelog below.
- 64-bit JIT fixes. JIT FPU also fixed. (Frode)
- RDB parser dumps block contents to the log if parsing fails.
- SCSI tape request sense tape position bits (end/beginning) was not reported correctly (b7)
- UAE devices (uaeserial, uaescsi and so on) are now supported under KS 1.2.
- Directory harddrives and uaehf.device is now KS 1.2 automount/boot capable.
KS 1.2 boot notes:
- Logic reverse engineered from Multi Evolution SCSI driver.
- First drive in Harddrives panel is boot drive, even if it has lower boot priority than other drives.
- If boot priority = -128 (no autoboot): don't enable fake DF0: boot disk hack.
- Ugly hack. Temporarily patches DoIO() to inject fake df0: boot block and PutMsg() to get control after dos has been initialized.
Links : 1) Discussion 2) 32bit 3) 64bit