To be honest although I do play the odd modern day first person shooter such as DOOM or Battlefield 4, I'm still a huge fan of those retro classics such as Blake Stone or even Wolfenstein 3D, which are both playable through Dosbox. So it came as a surprise to me to learn of a new first person shooter aiming for a Steam Greenlight success, that is inspired by those classics but with a dark Gothic overtone. This is ' Warlock Revenge '; a retro look first person shooter that is coming to the PC and developed by Narayan Games.
Explore dark corridors, collect books and writings, find crystals for your powerful staff, fight the many demons of hell, and prepare yourself for the final battle as the fate of the world is in your hands.
Main Features :
• Lots of hiding places and secret places to explore;
• A variety of game levels, with its music and atmosphere;
• A large arsenal of magical weapons and enemies;
• Easter eggs and references for the most attentive players;
• And of course the classic gameplay of the old school.
Links : 1) Steam Greenlight