It's with great pleasure to announce that The Way, by PlayWay is a huge kickstarter success! Not only have they raised $15,220 of a $15,000 goal but there's still 25 days to go. We've been following this Kickstarter right from the start and if you thought Another World, Heart of Darkness or Flashback was good, then this game is the next step in the evolution. A 2D Puzzle Platformer featuring high quality pixelated art work, an immersive story line, uniquely designed creatures and puzzles, a Kickstarter that needs to be funded right to the very end. Available for PC, Mac and Linux in September 2014.
- Immersing sci-fi story,
- Unique alien planet to explore,
- Retro pixelart style rich with animations,
- Emphasis on the atmosphere and emotions,
- Multi-function alien artifact (telekinesis, relfective shield and teleportation!),
- Mind-bending puzzles,
- Level design inspired by Éric Chahi's masterpieces.
Don't forget to vote for it on Steam Greenlight