bit Dungeon 2 by KintoGames is a roguelike action adventure due to come out in the fourth quarter of 2014. The game features random placement of dungeons in the overworld as well as permadeath.
bit Dungeon 2 is currently trying to get on Greenlight, however I haven't been able to play the original bit Dungeon because it's apparently only available for IOS devices and the OUYA, From looking at the screenshots though it appears the game is developed in Haxe language which ports very easily to many different devices, so hopefully there will be a large set of platform options available when the game comes out.
|By far my favorite screenshot.|
- Permadeath You get one life, but there are ways to cheat death.
- Steam Play Support.
- Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
- Level up based on which weapon you use.
- Randomly generated items.
- Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
- Enemies with disgusting faces.
- Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
- Controller Support.
- Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
- Possible Android version in the works
You can vote on Steam greenlight here ; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=320447559
And you can visit the developer Kinto Games website here : http://kintogames.com/
Story by Alex McGilvray : Follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/InfStateMachine