WHDLoad 18.2 is now completely free for all Amiga gamers!
What an incredible Christmas gift for both Amiga owners or Amiga FS-UAE/WinUAE users on a PC, as the very popular Amiga software ' WHDLoad ', which allows you to play hundreds of Amiga games from a hard drive, is now completely FREE! Yes indeed, after all these years of having to pay to be a fully registered user, gamers can now download the software and use it to your hearts content without such things as nagging screens.
It has been the most used software going way back to around about 2011 and even though I have a fully paid up registration key, I couldn't be happier with this news! So what are you waiting for, head on over to the WHDLoad page and grab that latest version!
- chg: the WHDLoad install script speaks german now
- fix: some small fixes in the Autodoc file (Psygore)
- fix: small fix in the supplied ITD program to avoid problems while
detecting the destination device
- new: RoadShow added to the example Startup/Cleanup scripts
- fix: dumping of loaded files via resload_DiskLoad was broken
- fix: due to small internal buffer the argument parsing when started
from the CLI did not detect a bad argument (Psygore)
- fix: the blitter wait check (ChkBlitWait/S) now resets the internal
run flag also at word reads to dmaconr on the 68030,
previously only bytes did that (StingRay)
- chg: WHDLoad no longer requests a keyfile and it is no longer
possible to register WHDLoad, if you have a keyfile it is
still loaded/checked and your name will be displayed in the
splash window, Thanks to all registered users!
Links : 1) Source