The developers PlayWay have just informed us that there is only 2 days left to their awesome Kickstarter campaign for The Way, which is a 2D Puzzle Platformer that is very similar to Another world, Heart of Darkness and Flashback. We've followed this game from the very beginning and let me tell you why, not only does it look bloody fantastic with high quality pixelated art work, it also has an immersive story, uniquely designed creatures and well designed puzzles. The Way has also gathered enough support to be a huge Kickstarter success, however it needs that little bit more! If they make an extra $3,500 in pledge funding it will bring The Way to mobiles such as iOS and Android. So come on guys n girls, we can do it, don't let those desktops have all the fun!
- Immersing sci-fi storyKickstarter Page
- Unique alien planet to explore
- Retro pixelart style rich with animations
- Emphasis on the atmosphere and emotions
- Multi-function alien artifact (telekinesis, relfective shield and
- Mind-bending puzzles
- Level design inspired by Éric Chahi's masterpieces
Make sure to give The Way a thumbs up on Steam Greenlight!