Every so often there is a strategy city builder that really catches my eye. A game that I feel should get more attention than it's currently getting. Today's game has to be Lethis Path of Progress, developed by Triskell Interactive; a brand new 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe that's currently going through a Steam Greenlight campaign.
Set in the Victorian age, in a time when steam is discovered as a source of energy. You must build your city, help your citizens and honour the requests of the Emperor himself. Lethis certainly looks like a great city builder, as you not only have to manage your city, but provide resources, workers, trade with other cities and everything that makes the city builder such a great genre.
In our opinion Lethis looks to be a fantastic city builder with great detail and plenty of charm! And if Anno was a Steampunk, this could be it!
- Build and manage a Steampunk city
- Discover the charming universe of Lethis
- Build massive monuments, emblematic of Lethis' Industrial Revolution
- Play through challenging missions or try the relaxing sandbox mode
- Old school gameplay - Updated to today's standards