Team Junkfish has released a new creepy trailer for its latest early access survival horror game 'Monstrum', which is also a recent Steam Greenlight success. Set aboard a vast and derelict ship with untold horrors, you must use your skills to avoid deadly traps, environmental hazards and outrun or outsmart your menacing pursuer.
Team Junkfish are happy to announce that their new take on the survival horror genre, Monstrum, is now available for purchase on Steam Early Access and on the Humble Store for a discounted price of £9.99/$14.99/€12.50, which will increase to £11.99/$17.99/€14.99 when the game launches fully in Q2 2015.Early Access Features
- The initial Early Access version of Monstrum will feature:
- Two unique monsters, each with their own tracking methods and hunting styles
- Three potential escape routes, each with their own challenges to solve
- Four ship sections to navigate through
- A procedurally generated environment, no ship is ever the same.
- A variety of distractions, hiding places and tools to aid your survival
Full Release Features
- The full release of Monstrum will include:
- Three monsters in total
- Five varied ship sections, with their own environmental traps and hazards
- Oculus Rift support
Steam Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/296710/
Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/monstrum_storefront