Seas of Scred is the newest game by Noble Kale. In this oldschool tile-unit movement game you are in a submarine and have to manage your oxygen while collecting cargo. Seas of Scred takes on a playstyle similar to River Raid and other older games.
Seas of Scred is the second game in the Scred series by Noble Kale. Well maybe not second if the Creature Constructor series is part of that universe.
One of the cool things about this game is each day a new randomly generated map which everyone shares. Players can compete with each other to see who can get the highest score on the map of the day. The game can also open a twitter account for you and auto post your scores.
Players can select from a set of different submarines that suit different play styles and the game also features a set of different skins. Much like the game Quarries of Scred.
- Different Subs - Choose the one that best suits your playstyle
- Daily Trench - Each day, a new standardised trench will open up. Compete against fellow gamers and tweet your score to the hashtag #DailyTrench
- Alternate graphics modes - EGA, Monogreen, C64 and two sets from the awesome CNIAngel!
- Game Modes - Normal, Seed Zero (a standardised seed) and Daily!
- Ability to open twitter website & form a #DailyTrench tweet automagically
- Version checking! (This will simply verify you have the latest version - it is NOT DRM, and will not prevent nor track play in any form
You can purchase it on itch.io here :
On that note I leave you with Seas mascot Crabbens.
Article by Alex McGilvray