When I first played The Last Door Season 1 via GOG, I was taken back by just how good the game was, not only did it have that Sierra style graphics and point and click interface, but the story and horror just blew me away. It is not often that a game pulls me in that much and gives me the creeps while doing so but The Last Door certainly did just that. On the relevance to the game, both Phoenix Online Publishing and The Game Kitchen have announced that the hit indie point-and-click horror adventure The Last Door Season 2 Collector’s Edition will be releasing on March 29, 2016 for PC, Mac, and Linux.
The second season of the low-res graphics, high suspense horror experience introduces new characters, a larger world, more puzzles, new mysteries, upgraded art and effects, and even more gameplay than Season 1’s “love letter to Lovecraft.” With four brand new episodes and exclusive Collector’s Edition extras, Season 2 will be on multiple outlets including GOG
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price