Another one of my most eagerly awaited games and a Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight success is Pixwerks 16-bit shooter ' Tower 57 '. It takes the best out of hit Amiga games such as Chaos Engine while having a rather unique steampunk vibe as you play as a selection of extraordinary individuals sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Containing awesome 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and a ton of blasting action, this game has now received a new gameplay trailer!
Tower 57 is available to pre-order on the main website for £11.99 and is due for release in 2017 for PC, MAC, Linux. An Amiga OS version was also in the works...
- rich and vibrant pixel art dieselpunk world
- roster of seven diverse characters with different skillsets and equipment
- campaign designed for single player & (local/online) co-op playthrough
- highly destructible environment
- fast-paced arcade gameplay