A few months ago we featured Lethis : A Path of Progress which looked to be a great looking city builder that looked very much like Anno but in a Victorian Steampunk vibe. Not only did it become a Steam Greenlight success, but the developers Triskell Interactive have now released some brand new screenshots showing off the buildings, UI and in game development process of your growing city.
* Build and manage a Steampunk city
* Discover the charming universe of Lethis
* Build massive monuments, emblematic of Lethis' Industrial Revolution
* Play through challenging missions or try the relaxing sandbox mode
* Old school gameplay - Updated to today's standards
Lethis will be available at some point this year for PC