Apogee Software certainly released some great games in the 90's, games such as Monster Bash, Bio Menace and even our personal favorite Duke Nukem. Well one game that's received the remastered treatment and a game that many of us still remember to this day, is the 90's game 'Monster Bash'. Yes indeed for those who loved playing this game back in the day, will pleased to know that Apogee Software has remastered the game with all new graphics such as new environments and parallax!
Monster Bash was one of the most challenging games of the 90's full of scary action and haunting puzzles which has now been HD remastered. The game doesn't just feature multiple layers of parallaxing, but new environmental effects, smooth gameplay, retouched graphics that preserve the nostalgic look of the game while enhancing the gaming experience, and finally for those of you who loved playing the original, the core gameplay has been kept intact!
- Help Johnny rescue all the kidnapped pets by guiding him through all 3 original episodes in HD!
- Uncover hidden achievements in previously unknown areas of the game and be the first to earn all of the achievements!
- Try and keep your number one seat on the online leaderboards as players discover all the extra points that can be achieved throughout the game!
- New Difficulty levels of game play, improved game play dynamics and Cloud Saves!
- And don't worry, we didn't touch the OST or any of the sound effects!